- Be available to take part in the program across 2020, making at least two trips to markets.
- Be in full time employment in the content business.
- Be supported by a professional sponsor (preferable line manager).
- Write a record of their year-long journey to publish on the site.
- Account for all expenditure.
- Behave in an appropriate professional manner at all times.
Neither The David Lyle Foundation nor any of its directors, employees or agents will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the annual program.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims, save that nothing shall exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of The David Lyle Foundation, its directors, employees or agents.
1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude: (a) all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the conference; (b) all indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied); and (c) any actual or alleged indirect loss or consequential loss howsoever arising suffered by you or any loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, loss of business revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of goodwill, or any other type of economic loss (whether direct or indirect). If we are liable to you for any reason, our total liability to you in relation to the conference is limited to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference.
2. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements (both oral and written) relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
3. You acknowledge that in registering a delegate place you have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
4. These Terms and Conditions shall not create, nor shall they be construed as creating, any partnership or agency relationship between us.
5. If, by reason of any Force Majeure Event, we are delayed in or prevented from performing any obligations under this agreement, then our obligations will be suspended during the period of the delay or non-performance. We will not be deemed to be in breach of this agreement and no loss or damage will be claimed by you by reason thereof.
These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.
The David Lyle Foundation reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any changes are effective immediately upon their posting. By continuing to use the website you will be deemed to accept such variations.